-
February 27th, 2002, 05:01 PM
#1
Inactive Member
Throwing Copper is a fantastic album...Secret Samadhi was alright, mainly because Lakini's Juice is their most bad-ass song. But their recent stuff (with the exception of Simple Creed) all sucks ass. When did they become just another crappy chick band?
-
February 27th, 2002, 05:04 PM
#2
Inactive Member
Don't know dude. It just happens.
Sincerly,
Better than Ezra
Filter
Three Doors Down
Seven Mary Three
-
February 27th, 2002, 05:19 PM
#3
Inactive Member
they went wrong by not being everclear...THE GREATEST BAND EVER!!!
-
February 27th, 2002, 05:23 PM
#4
Inactive Member
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by enolc:
they went wrong by not being everclear...THE GREATEST BAND EVER!!!</font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>
Not the greatest band ever...just the best one right now...and only their first three albums.
R-Jack, add Everclear to your list. Oh, and STP, too.
-
February 27th, 2002, 05:28 PM
#5
Inactive Member
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by enolc:
they went wrong by not being everclear...THE GREATEST BAND EVER!!!</font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>
hehehehe
-
February 27th, 2002, 05:30 PM
#6
Inactive Member
Live used to be one of my favorite bands. I saw a rerun of SNL last night and they performed I Alone. All I could think was, "What the hell happened??"
-
February 27th, 2002, 05:51 PM
#7
Inactive Member
I am just glad I got to see Live live before they got so "chickish".... Weezer opened up for them. (Should they be added to the list as well????)
What about Green Day? And Staind?
-
February 27th, 2002, 05:51 PM
#8
Inactive Member
Originally posted by R-Jack:
Don't know dude. It just happens.
Sincerly,
Better than Ezra - They suck. I hate the fact that they are from Louisiana.
Filter - Filter's second album was much better than their first. Can't wait for the next one.
Three Doors Down - They only have one album. I think their second one will be better than the first seeing as though they will have much more money to spend on it.
Seven Mary Three - Great band. They just started writing one good song for every seven that they put out.
Live is a very good band and I can find great songs on every one of their cd's. None of which will live up to Throwing Copper.
Add to that list:
Silverchair
Days of the New
Matchbox 20
Korn
Oasis
Pearl Jam
Sponge
The Refreshments
etc......
-
February 27th, 2002, 06:20 PM
#9
Inactive Member
-
February 27th, 2002, 07:15 PM
#10
Inactive Member
Screaming Trees
Toad the Wet Sprocket
etc....
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks